Sunday, October 24, 2010

CEP811: (CC lab - Part 2) Motivation ... anywhere, anytime!

Tranquility

Photo attribution: Tranquility by Samantha
originally uploaded by Kit Fishell

 Released under an
Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike License
Motivation does not only take place in school where I work.  As a mom, I also have a teacher role at home.  At a very early age, I have seen my now 10-year old daughter, Samantha, being interested in art and poetry.  What a great way to unleash her creativity and go beyond normal academics.  Recently, she has been painting beautiful pictures.  I see her paintings, poetry in her blog, and stories in Storybird, and it amazes me to watch as her talents develop.

Encouragement brings about confidence, action, and purpose for achievement.  Motivation is for anyone, anywhere, and anytime!

1 comment:

Miztech said...

This is quite beautiful especially for a 10 year old. I think she is ready for a few sales on the web. I bet the poetry is wonderful as well.

Post a Comment