Monday, February 14, 2011

CEP811: UDL Guidelines for Educators

As I went through the instructional design plan that I submitted to MERLOT, I started identifying the features that were met in the lessons with the checkpoints listed in the Uniform Design of Learning (UDL) Guidelines – Educator Checklist.  Next, I considered the barriers.  This activity helped me realize the significance of UDL.  

As we, educators, create our lesson plans, courseware, instruction plan, or curriculum, we can still cater to the diverse needs of our learners by considering the UDL principles.  UDL supports the feasibility of teaching students with different learning challenges.  It helps make it happen!

So are you wondering how my comparison went?  Check out my notes that I have indicated in the UDL Guidelines – Educator Checklist.

1 comment:

Post a Comment