Monday, April 18, 2011

CEP812: Take a short survey ... and see the results, instantly!

I currently work in a computer lab where students can come anytime during lab hours to work on their projects.   Cellphones are not allowed in the lab, therefore this makes it a little bit tough to let my students try a survey in Poll Everywhere.  Fortunately, I was given the additional tasks of maintaining our website, social media, and other marketing practices to promote our school’s programs and services.  This gave me an idea to create a survey to find out what courses people would likely sign up for if our school offered it.  I posted the survey on Facebook and on Twitter.  This approach to finding out what people want will definitely help us as we plan our future courses to offer in fall 2011.  The survey is still going on …



No comments:

Post a Comment